Posted 19 December 2023 – Closing Date 02 January 2024
Share this vacancy on Facebook
Share this vacancy on LinkedIn
Share this vacancy on Twitter
Intercare Irene Sub-Acute Hospital
Company primary industry
Hospital and Healthcare
Job functional area
Intercare is a unique medical organization focusing in on offering esteem based medical services to patients. As representatives of the Intercare brand, all that we do is directed by our motivation to cheer individuals up. Our common values of Individuals focused, Trustworthiness, Inclusivity, Sympathy, Greatness and Advancement characterize what we accept and what our identity is.
Intercare Irene Sub Acute Hospital situated in Centurion seeks to enroll Admissions Clerk . The reason for the position is to give an expert client administrations by discussing successfully with the different partners engaged with the patient confirmation process.
An Admissions Clerk works at the front desk area of a hospital and gives an expert and proficient admission, reception and payment service to patients and general society to guarantee no delays in following clinical processes. As an admissions clerk you welcome and direct patients and guests to mentioned regions and help with the completion of admission documentation and authorisation, where required. You will answer calls, handle questions, and give data as mentioned.
• Guarantee the productive working of the reception, admission and cashier regions.
• Answer all calls and help as required.
• Welcome and direct patients and guests to mentioned regions.
• Help with the completion of admission documentation
• Capture admission data in time and correct
• Guarantee that all patients admitted have the expected authorisation or potentially made the necessary payments before admission
• Guarantee precision in taking and allocating of payments
• Help at other reception arrears as required.
• Grade 12
• 2 years organization experience in a medical facility
• Comprehension of medical schemes and admission processes required
• Should be able to utilize Microsoft Office and have great typing skills.