Hiring Company: COCA COLA
Cleaner (CCB220720-4) – CCBSA Horizontal
cold drink equipment
Coca-Cola South Africa Beverage
Type of work
Location – Country
Location – province
Location – City / Town
Coca-Cola Beverage South Africa has an exciting opportunity for qualified and experienced candidates who have the potential to be developed for roles within the CDE department.
Key objective statement To ensure the cleanliness of specified work areas as directed by supervisors, use the methods and frequencies specified in accordance with the requirements of the work specification. clean.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Empty and empty trash or similar containers, and transport waste to designated collection points.
- Sweep the floor with a broom or duster.
- Mop the floor with a wet or damp rag.
- Vacuum carpeted areas and clean carpets “in place”.
- Use a power scrubber and polisher to polish, scrub, polish and grind clean floors (after appropriate instruction and training).
- Using electrical machinery.
- Working at height may include the use of equipment at heights.
- For dusting, wiping, washing or polishing furniture, ledges, window sills, exterior surfaces of cabinets, shelves and furniture.
- To replenish consumables (soap, toilet roll, tissues) according to instructions or standard operating procedures.
- For cleaning toilets, urinals, sinks, sinks, tubs, showers and drinkers.
- Deep cleaning of abrasions.
- Cleaning of pipes.
- Gardening may include weed removal, pesticide application, lawn mowing and trimming of trees and shrubs.
- Use of chemical agents as directed by supervisory personnel in performing cleaning operations or maintenance procedures, after appropriate instruction and training.
- Wash walls or clean interior windows to the specified height limit.
- Perform any other reasonable duties within the general function of the position.
- Cleaners must report to their supervisor or responsible team leader any factors that may affect their work that they believe the responsible custodian or cleaner should be aware of.
- The location of cleaning areas may need to be modified to meet the needs of the facility.
- May be called upon to work alone or in groups.
- Not necessarily assigned to a specific position in the organization.
- You can occasionally coach a colleague on the job.
- All staff must be courteous to colleagues and visitors and provide a welcoming environment for everyone on the premises.
- Grade 12 / Matriculation.
- Ideal experience in FMCG environment.
- Know how to read and count.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Ensure optimal use of available resources and materials.
- The ability to receive and follow instructions correctly.
- Ability to read and write instructions.
- The ability to count and do simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Human Resource Management.
- Ensure a safe, healthy and risk-free environment.
We are committed to fair employment when hiring internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within whenever possible. Therefore, please note that internal applications will be reviewed first before external applications are considered, as long as this supports the achievement of our equality of employment goals.
CLICK BUTTON BELOW TO RECRUITMENT SITE;