Prieska, Northern Cape
Posted 15 January 2024 – Closing Date 24 January 2024
Share this vacancy on Facebook
Share this vacancy on LinkedIn
Share this vacancy on Twitter
Company primary industry
Job functional area
GWK Mechanisation offers equipment, wirkshop administrations and parts for each need. We are service driven and we sell many new and utilized farm tractors, harvesters, sprayers and other John Deere equipment. The GWK region is presently almost 99% covered by a RTK organization to deal with AMS equipment. We also supply different items from suppliers that include Lemken, Jupidex, Kverneland, Southtrade, Orthman as a feature of our thorough costumer service to meet everybody’s mechanisation needs. After-sales service is similarly as vital to us as the help you can anticipate from our markerters and it separates us in a competitive market. Fulfilled clients are our fundamental concentration. We challenge you to test us.
Responsible for offering general managerial help with respect to the Workshop and Parts divisions. Responsible for all administrative controls in Mechanisation.
• Suitable applicants should have a Gr 12 senior certificate
• Suitable applicants should have 2-4 years of significant experience
• Suitable applicants should be in possession of a legitimate driver’s permit.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle client requests and give ideal feedback to potential solutions
• Arrangement of day to day/week after week reports of direct requests
• Ensure that payments are affirmed with Cashbook Clerk before products are delivered
• Check outstanding claims week after week
• Perform week by week checks hand records, credit notes and spending approvals
• Check cash sales and money consistently;
• Monitor overtime, service contracts and log records week by week
• Recon fuel versus kilometers;
• Opening worksheets, checking parts invoiced on worksheets and closing of worksheets;
• Compile week after week extraordinary worksheets and finished worksheets report
• Guarantee consistence with systems, processes and controls.