The City of Tshwane renders far reaching essential medical care administrations at its centers. The help
expects medication to be accessible and administered to patients as endorsed by approved clinicians.
These prerequisites can be accomplished by the work of Post Basic Pharmacist Assistants.
This drive is on the side of the National Health Insurance pilot that means to further develop admittance to high-
quality public area medical care administrations.
• Grade 12/Matric declaration
• Enlisted with the South African Pharmacy Council as a Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant in
institutional or local area drug store
• Familiar with the standard working methods and approaches of institutional drug store and
essential medical care standard therapy rules
• Should have current working involvement with essential medical care offices
• No lawbreaker record or excusal for wrongdoing at past place(s) of work
The Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant will be supposed to work under circuitous management nevertheless work
inside the extent of work on playing out the accompanying obligations:
• Applying stock control
• Guaranteeing appropriate capacity of medication
• Apportioning medication
• Guaranteeing proper utilization of medication
• Leading dispensary managerial capabilities
• Taking part in drug store training programs
• Supporting ward-based outreach group administrations locally
R22 108,89 every month
The Post Basic Pharmacist Assistants will be contracted through a City of Tshwane contract.
People who meet the passing measures should communicate their advantage by sending a short profile of
themselves, a synopsis of their experience and their contact subtleties to Mr Thabang Malesa at
ENQUIRIES: Thabang Malesa (012 358 8769)
DUE DATE: 13 JULY 2022 AT 12:00
Download below CATP Application Form (2021).pdf;
Download below CoT Standardised Application Form;