Posted 31 October 2023 – Closing Date 06 November 2023
Share this vacancy on Facebook
Share this vacancy on LinkedIn
Share this vacancy on Twitter
Company primary industry
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Job functional area
The Apprenticeship system is a well-known technical preparing system, including practical and theoretical parts presented in assigned trades to accomplish artisan status.
Key Performance Areas:
• The Apprenticeship spans over a base time of 18 months and a maximum of four (4) years.
• The applicants should complete the endorsed Merseta modules and gain practical experience during the period to fit the trade test.
• The applicants need to pass the applicable trade test inorder to qualify as an Artisan before the finish of the Apprenticeship time frame.
• Toward the finish of the apprenticeship and effective completion of the Trade test the applicant will have a formal qualification identical to NQF level 4 as a Certified Artisan in Boiler making.
• Follow through with different jobs/tasks as allocated by the Mentor/Training Official.
• Offer practical help to production/site as and when required.
• Task orientated.
• Focus to detail
• Cooperative person.
• Matric/Grade 12 with Maths (Not Maths Literacy) and Physical Science/N2.
• N2 with subjects relevant to the trades (Maths, Engineering Science, Platers Theory and Platers Drawings) would be advantageous.
• Physically and Medically fit.
• No criminal offence.
• 35 years old or younger.
• Proof of address (Municipality Account).
• No accommodation or transport will be given and subsequently effective applicants should migrate to Bethal or the encompassing regions in the event that they don’t currently live locally.
• Applicants applying for the jobs should live inside a 50km range from Bethal as well as any remaining Power Stations (Mpumalanga).