Anova Health Institute
Posted 06 February 2024 – Closing Date 13 February 2024
Share this vacancy on Facebook
Share this vacancy on LinkedIn
Share this vacancy on Twitter
Company primary industry
Information Technology and Services
Job functional area
Qualifications and Experience:
• Grade 12/Matric/NQF level 4
• Minimum of 1 year experience in data capturing or collection in a health systems research environment or inside the public health sector.
• Fast and precise data capturing and entry skills
• PC experience in Microsoft Office, particularly MS Excel, MS Word.
• Time management skills.
• Able to follow and refer to establish techniques.
• Capacity to liaise with individuals at all levels, internal and external