Motus Job Careers
Job Type Classification : Permanent
Closing Date : 2023/07/23
Job Title Driver/Cleaner : Auto Pedigree
Description of the Driver/Cleaner Job
Candidates who are trustworthy, honest, and highly responsible and who have relevant driving experience are encouraged to apply for the position of Driver/Cleaner at Auto Pedigree, which is a leading supplier of quality used vehicles with low kilometer totals throughout more than seventy locations across the country.
Perspectives on the Driver/Cleaner Position
The goal of the position is to ensure that a reliable transportation service is provided in accordance with the standard operating procedures and legal requirements that have been agreed upon.
To transport and deliver goods, documentation, vehicles, and customers to and from specified locations in a manner that is both safe and appropriate.
Specific Role Driver/Cleaner Responsibilities
- Thorough cleaning of the interior and exterior of the vehicle to meet our exacting standards on the sales floor
- Vehicle quality control, which includes the identification and reporting of vehicles with expired licenses, vehicles that are overdue for service, and any other issue that does not conform to our quality standards;
This includes vehicles that have been received from other locations and or suppliers.
- Putting more gas in the vehicles, checking the pressure in the tires, as well as the oil, water, and any other fluids.
- Following our protocols when delivering vehicles to clients and other locations within the company, such as other departments.
- Delivering documentation to and retrieving it from banks, suppliers, internal departments within the company, and external clients as well as customers.
- Ensuring that the location is kept clean at all times.
- Preserving the honor of the organization by adhering to high standards of ethical conduct and watching out for the assets and interests of our clients as well as the company itself.
- Any additional responsibilities that may be requested by the Branch Manager.
Qualifications, as well as Previous Work Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in the relevant field
Driver/Cleaner Minimum Qualification
- Grade 12
- At least two years’ worth of experience behind the wheel with a valid, unendorsed Code 8 driver’s license.
- Competence with computers, even rudimentary knowledge will do.
- It is required that you be fully bilingual and have the ability to communicate effectively in English with customers.
- Able to read maps and directions.
Competencies and Individual Characteristics
- Possessing strong interpersonal skills to bolster one’s ability to provide superior face-to-face customer service.
- Adaptable and able to motivate oneself.
- Sincere, trustworthy, and taking extreme responsibility for their actions.
- Clean and in a presentable condition.
- Must be able to work effectively under pressure, manage time effectively, exhibit a sense of urgency, and demonstrate a commitment to getting things done.
- A member of the team.
TO APPLY FOR THE POSTS, KINDLY SEE LOCATION DETAILS AND CLICK BELOW THE DETAILS TO APPLY
Job Title Driver/Cleaner | Auto Pedigree | Polokwane North
Branch/Department Polokwane North
Location – Town / City Polokwane North
Location – Province/Area Limpopo
Job Title Driver/Cleaner | Auto Pedigree | Paarl
Location – Town / City Paarl