Motus Aftermarket Parts
Posted 02 November 2023 – Closing Date 08 November 2023
Share this vacancy on Facebook
Share this vacancy on LinkedIn
Share this vacancy on Twitter
Company primary industry
Job functional area
Only open to EE candidates
Parts Incorporated Africa is looking for Driver to join the group in Riverhorse. The reason for this job is to guarantee a protected delivery of merchandise to and from and guaranteeing that all procedures are followed accordingly. The effective applicant will answer to his/her superior.
• Grade 12
• At Least 2 years delivery experience
• Valid drivers permit with PDP
• Should be honest and reliable
• Sober habits
• Great communication abilities
• Capacity to work under pressure
• Time management abilities
• No criminal offence
Key Performance Areas:
• Reviewing of the vehicle pre-depature and return
• Review records to be given back to Dispatch Manager each Monday to close down before another assessment rundown will be given. Any blunders on the vehicle should be accounted for preceding the vehicle can leave the premises.
• Checking packages along with runner/manager prior before loading into the vehicle generally stick to the New Dispatch loading procedure.
• Delivering the packages to the clients on your assigned course according to course timetable and outing sheet.
• Guarantee client adherence to the POD procedure.
• Stick to the RFC system.
• Delivering all documents and collection slips that are distributed to your outing sheet and get Unit.
• Sign outing sheets in at the POD clerk and guarantee that all reports that were assigned out to your name is finished and received back the next day.
• Remarkable outing sheets will be your duty and you will be expected to take responsibility for any cases on No POD inquiries.
• No stock exchanges between client shops.
• Keeping up with and cleaning of the vehicle, revealing any issues on the vehicle promptly to the dispatch boss
• Report any issues experienced with respect to conveyances or Case’s to the dispatch boss