Deadline/Last day of application;
workers in general
Coca-Cola South Africa Beverage
Type of work
Location – Country
Location – province
Location – City / Town
The role will be responsible for sorting bottles and boxes received from customers and/or ensuring trucks are cleaned efficiently and effectively and/or providing efficient and effective waste segregation as required.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Bottles and crates are correctly classified, in line with KPIs.
- Pallets and crates are leveled, in line with KPIs.
- Trucks are clean, in line with KPIs.
- Waste is sorted, in accordance with KPIs.
- Maintain a clean and orderly workspace at all times.
- Ensure safety and practice hygiene.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Situational issues have been resolved.
Skills, experience and Experience
- Matric/Grade 12/ Senior Certificate level 12 or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year of experience.
COMPANY POLICY AND PROCEDURE:
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of applicable company policies and procedures and apply them effectively in day-to-day operations.
- Customer orientation:
- Efforts to continuously improve customer service.
- Responsible for solving customer problems.
- Increase mileage for all customers.
- Understand the impact of poor internal customer service.
- Hand-eye coordination:
- Physical manipulation with the help of limbs and signals from the central nervous system. Internal update
- Perform tasks independently.
- Perform a given task and continue until completed. Orientation towards excellence
- Look for opportunities to improve.
- Find ways to complete important tasks with measurable results.
- Encourage small and continuous improvement.
- Constantly looking for ways to improve and raise service levels.
- Strive to meet deadlines and meet customer requirements.
Shared Ads with minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as screening criteria.
The company is committed to fair employment when hiring internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within whenever possible. Therefore, please note that internal applications will be reviewed first before external applications are considered, as long as this supports the achievement of our equality of employment goals.
CLICK BUTTON BELOW TO RECRUITMENT SITE;