Free State & Northern Cape
16 NOVEMBER 2022
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Reporting to Building/OHS Supervisor:
To help in the carrying out the renovation and repairs of facilities, to make sure the most effectiveness of systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
GENERAL BUILDING MAINTENANCE
• Assist in the regular minor constructing maintenance
• General Building Repairs (Spalling Repairs, Plastering and Bricklaying)
• Painting of Passages & offices
• Assist in the elimination and set up of door locks.
• Mounting and putting off of note boards
• Moving Furniture Between Floors
• Assist with regard to opening of drains and cleansing of gutters.
• Carry out quarterly constructing and furnishings inspections for preservation purposes
• Assist in the bodily asset verification when necessary
• Maintaining backyard & common areas round SABC Building
• Transfer of tools and fixtures to a storage area and make sure that it is excellent saved and safe
• Assist in the labelling /marking of the Corporation’s assets
• Dispatch stationery/other objects as per requisition/s.
- GENERAL ADMINISTRATIVE FUNCTIONS
· Be succesful of planning and organizing to obtain the dedicated timelines.
· Be succesful of working in an orderly manner and environment.
· Be in a position to precisely investigate the mission necessities (skill and material) to make sure that the finances can be achieved.
· Be capable to make certain that steady pleasant tiers are maintained.
- GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
· Ability to see that general protected practises and tactics in the work vicinity are adhered to.
· See that fashionable secure practises and processes in the work location are adhered to.
· Ability to make certain housekeeping, preserving a accurate general of neatness inside specific area.
- INHERENT/MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
· Grade 12
· At-least 12 months experience on maintenance structures for high buildings.
· Knowledge of hearth safety reticulation equipment.
· Must be able to work in a team.
· Understand of require device of trade
· Be paired to work in a variety of environments with one of a kind disciplines.
· Must be organized to work extra time or peculiar shifts when required.