We all know there’s a major need for internships, graduate training and learnerships in the country, today we bring you opportunities from Nedbank and if you are looking for such an opportunity or know someone who does, continue reading this might benefit you.
Nedbank is currently providing a Graduate Trainee Programme for graduates without experience, are unemployed and, with qualifications but are not aware of these opportunities.
The key roles for these opportunities is to carry out the business investment philosophy through monitoring data, investigations and support functions in line with the company’s planning.
Qualifications or Requirements:
- Must be a Graduate
- Computer science
- Information technology
- Data and analytics
- Finance and economics
- MCom (risk management of financial markets)
- MPhil (mathematical finance)Agricultural science
- Environmental science
Vacancy responsibilities include monitoring needs and feedback/solutions, work in teams to reach company goals, carry out analysis and make suggestions, be involved in company initiatives and share knowledge and activities amongst team.
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Microsoft Office
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
The desired skills include being a fast learner,can adapt to situations, have good communication skills, carry out good client service, able to apply learned skills and can manage work
For more information or questions regarding this post, Kindly contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566.
Date Posted: 11 May 2022.
Should you find yourself struggling to apply, please check the instructions below:
- Select button above.
- Go to the bottom and Click on Apply.
- Select whether to apply via LinkedIn or Apply on the site.
- You will be prompted to login.
- Continue with process if you have account, new applicants will need to create account.
- Then proceed with your application.
We wish you all the best in your APPLICATIONS and share opportunities to those in need.