Closing Date: 2024/01/28
Reference Number: SER240118-1
Job Title: Operations Controller
Job Type: Permanent
Location – Town / City: Midrand
Location – Province: Gauteng
Location – Country: South Africa
Servest Office Services, a division of the Servest Group has an opportunity for an Operations Controller. This job is responsible for producing, arranging, directing and scheduling of all service work. The position is based at the Midrand office and answering to the Operations Manager.
• Relevant tertiary qualification
• 2 – 5 years experience as an Operations Controller LPor comparable job
• PC skills Essential (Ms Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Experience in Cleaning/hygiene/Logistics would be favorable
• Should have great communication, reporting and administration skills
• Profoundly exact and results driven
• Essential HR information
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Creating, planning, routing and scheduling of all service work.
• Day to day debriefing and giving of all service advices, service stock and site detail instructions to the important service teams.
• Guarantee that all client and agreement/outright deals information, planning processes in activities are loaded accurately in respective IT platforms, and that scheduled dates are stuck to.
• Control checks of every single functional instrument and types of equipments.
• Oversee and control operational service staff issues (not restricted to employment of staff, leave booking, over time scheduling , disciplinary issues, co-ordinating training and staff examinations). All service related stock control, stock and equipment issues and the management of all the washroom related stores including month to month stock takes and stock analysis.
• Guarantee that all stock physically received from primary warehouse center is counted and checked against the transfer report. Same ought to be signed and filed for future reference.
• Guarantee that stock issued for service is precisely picked against daily requirement per client.
• Do vehicle checks day to day and full vehicle reporting to the management by the last working day.
• Tracking and tracing of vehicle/driver movement weekly and daily whenever required