Randwater has an opportunity for unemployed South Africans and is inviting interested and qualifying candidates to apply for the Water and Wastewater Treatment Process Operations Learnership Programme: NQF Level 2 x20 (12 Months).
Successful applicants will be allocated to Rand Water Rietvlei site, in Gauteng. Requirements needed by the company are as follows :
- Must be unemployed.
- Not registered with an educational institution.
- Never been part of or registered in a Learnership.
- Completed Grade 12/Matric Qualification with Maths and Science.
- Candidate is a South African citizen.
- Not older than 30 years’ of age
During application, which is done online and we will refer you to the post at the end of this post, Rand Water demands applicants to include a certified copy of your ID document, Proof of residence and Certified copy of Matric Certificate.
Rand Water also stated that this opportunity will put more focus on females and disadvantaged applicants.
Skills and competencies:
- Complete Learnership
- Contribute to the company by executing allocated tasks.
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Be motivated
- Focus on results
The Closing date for this opportunity is
2022/05/23 and reference nr RAN220510-1. Kindly apply before this date and share with those in need.
Upon arriving at the company recruitment site, kindly click on apply. Which is located bottom right.