Job Title GARDENER X3
Portfolio Shared Services
Job Type Classification Permanent
Location – Country South Africa
Location – Province Gauteng
Location – Town / City Johannesburg
Location – Site Zwartkopjes
A Synopsis of the Job Advertisement
In accordance with the instructions provided, the successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance and development of EMS landscapes and facilities using a variety of horticultural equipment, machines, and tools in a work environment that is labor intensive.
Certain Minimum Prerequisites
- A minimum of ten and twenty-six months of experience in horticulture that is relevant.
- The ability to operate horticultural machinery, including but not limited to a brush cutter, lawnmowers, and other similar machines.
- Knowledge of fundamental safety procedures and the ability to carry out the work.
- General horticultural site maintenance and developments.
Activities such as cleaning, sweeping, weeding, watering, and planting plants are included.
- The use of mulches, compost, and fertilizers in various applications?
- The loading and unloading of loads, including goods, machines, plants, debris, and other items.
Use of horticultural machinery such as brush cutters and lawnmowers is required.
When it is necessary, assistance with construction and decoration is provided.
- Knowledge of basic safety procedures
- Capability in horticulture
For example :
- Brush cutters and mowers
- Knowledge of plants at a fundamental level
- Using hand tools
- Communication (both with words and in writing)
- In addition to being customer-focused
- And a team player,