Posted 31 January 2024 – Closing Date 05 February 2024
Share this vacancy on Facebook
Share this vacancy on LinkedIn
Share this vacancy on Twitter
Intercare Silverlakes Medical & Dental Centre
Company primary industry
Job functional area
Intercare is a powerful medical organization focusing in on offering value-based medical care to patients. As ambassadors of the Intercare brand, what we do is directed by our motivation to cheer individuals up. Our common values of Individuals centred, Honesty, Inclusivity, Compassion, Greatness and Innovation define what we believe and what our identity is.
Intercare Silverlakes Medical and Dental Centre situated in Silverlakes, Pretoria East seeks for a Receptionist. The focal point of this position is to give proficient client service by working with the patient organization process.
At Intercare, receptionists establish an environment and culture that permits us to satisfy our motivation to encourage individuals. We’re right now looking for an energetic individual to satisfy this job and adapt to the challenge. As receptionist you will provide quality client service aligned with the general business technique and satisfy authoritative and payments function. If you’re an enthusiastic self-starter, this position is an incredible chance for you.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Give proficient, friendly and professional telephone services in patient care.
• Assist patients in completing appropriate forms , and document all data in understanding to inside approaches and procedures.
• Responsible for all processes connected to the reception-patient journey, for example booking, appearance and payment of patient on the relevant system.
• Direct all clients to the appropriate area, administrations and Professional.
• Guarantee patient confidentiality consistently as indicated by POPIA.
• Guarantee that the reception area is always flawless and clean.
• Refer all crisis cases to the nurse’s station as indicated by protocol.
• Assist patients with basic account queries and escalate as necessary.
• Gather all co-payments and account balances according to Intercare policies and procedures.
• Execute and stick to cash-up and banking processes everyday.
• Grade 12
• Past experience with a client focus service environment, for example reception, will be advantageous.
• Computer Proficient.
• GoodX system experience will be advantageous.