Sewer and Water Network Plumber x7 (12 Months Fixed Term Contract)
Re-Advertisement (RAN220714-1) – Rand Water
Sewer and Water Network Plumber x7 (12 Months Fixed Term Contract) Re-Advertisement
Mass Water Services – Operations
Work Type Classification
Area – Country
Area – Province
Area – Town/City
Area – Site
WORK ADVERT SUMMARY
Liable for the upkeep of Sewer and Water organization (Inspections, Sewer and Water spills fixes, unblocking of mass sewer lines and testing of plumbing gear) to satisfy the predetermined guidelines. Announcing issues to the Team chief (Supervisor).
• Grade 10 or NQF Level 1 or Equivalent
• Authentication in plumbing is required
• 1 year working involvement with a comparative climate
• Information on the welding and plumbing field
• Capacity to do minor fixes
• Information on OSHA and safe working methodology
• Actually and Medically fit.
• Aid support, creation, and fixes of pipeline parts.
• General support and stacking and dumping of gear.
• Cleaning of instruments and hardware
• Leading the day to day schedule plumbing upkeep (Replacement or Repairs of plumbing gear on the Sewer and water organizations)
• Unblocking homegrown sewer pipes.
• Cleaning of the Pump blockages as and when required.
• Record and Report all the shortcoming Equipment
• General upkeep
• Security information
• Information on plumbing
• Fundamental comprehension of Water organization and Sewer Network
• Essential comprehension of valves, tension and stream standards
• Wellbeing working methods
• Capacity to lead water and sewer fixes
• Great relational abilities (verbal)
• Great housekeeping abilities
• Ready to work under tension
• General wellbeing cognizant
• Able to work at Sewer Pump Stations
We are focused on Employment Equity while enrolling inside and remotely. In assessing planned candidates and making the last determination, inclination will be given to females and additionally individuals with handicaps to give impact to Rand Water’s Employment Equity targets.
CLICK TO RECRUITMENT/APPLICATION SITE;