Posted 01 February 2024 – Closing Date 08 February 2024
Share this vacancy on Facebook
Share this vacancy on LinkedIn
Share this vacancy on Twitter
VKB Commercial Services
Company primary industry
Job functional area
VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a powerful horticultural organization in the Northeast Free State with interests in Limpopo. This association, which endeavors towards sound and current strategic policies offers representatives the potential chance to use and foster their insight and abilities in a cutthroat workplace. We offer you the valuable chance to secure yourself inside an expert, professional workplace in the countryside.
Manage the stock in warehouses and yard to guarantee precise loading and offloading of stock while keeping an elevated requirement on housekeeping.
• Grade 12 or NQF 4
• Past experience with warehousing will serve as recommendation
• Direction towards housekeeping and accurate stock keeping (loading and offloading)
• Ready to go through consistent training
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Guarantee that loading and offloading of stock from the yard and warehouses consent to policies and system.
• Stock control
• Guarantee right volumes of stock are on hand and stock rotation happens according to policies and procedures.
• Day to day walk abouts and assessments to guarantee premises are perfect and clean and stick to guidelines of VKB Group.
• Guarantee consistence to health and safety policies and techniques
• Advertising of farming products
• Other ad hoc job related obligations
• Great communication abilities
• Capacity to work under pressure
• Team orientated
• Problem solving abilities
• Essential PC abilities
• Critical thinking abilities
• Discussion abilities
• Arranging abilities