These Vacancy posts are open for application by external candidates.
HIRING COMPANY: TRANSNET
VALUE STATEMENT :Preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates who are members of
assigned teams consistent with the work equity plan and organizational/operational goals
Candidates that are keen on going after any of the publicized jobs should apply by enlisting on the Careers segment
of the Transnet Internet. Take care to complete all the required subtle information on the resume, and then proceed with the work.
Selection of application method: (Completed Curriculum Vitae to submit)
The end date is on 14.07.2022. The applicant is obligated to ensure that the application has been received by Human Resources
before the end of the notice.
NOTE: on the off chance that you have not been reached in something like 30 days of the end date of this ad if it’s not too much trouble, consider your
application as fruitless.
Any inquiries with respect to the application or enlistment cycle ought to sent in write to
Working Division : Transnet Freight Rail
Position Title : Trainee Yard Official
Representative Group : Trainee
Office : Operations
Area : Saldanha
Answering To : Yard Master
Grade Level : SSTP
Reference Number : 50018208
Candidates are welcomed who are ready to effectively go through Yard Official obligations preparing (hypothetical and commonsense) and be
confirmed to autonomously work
as a Yard Official.
To place and clear carts and trains; aggregate, get and dispatch train-to pass the data on to
convey carts/trains at their expected objective as per a recommended set of rules securely.
• Execute marshaling exercises
• Execute train dispatch obligations
• Plan and execute shunting exercises during unusual working
• Execute functional exercises at control focuses
• Perform organization obligations
• Perform group pioneer job at control focuses
CAPABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
• Grade 12
• Be ready to effectively go through Yard Official obligations preparing (hypothetical and useful) and be confirmed to work
freely as a Yard Official.
• Be ready to go through intermittent clinical observation and wellbeing conduct risk evaluations during the choice
process and at regular intervals.
• Actual hearing, vision, mental, wellness (to be confirmed through clinical trials and related wellbeing conduct risk
• Variety understanding consistence and work Agreements
• Act 16
• OSH act 1993
• Activities the board
• Authoritative mindfulness
• Train working standards
• Wellbeing regulation and security
• Human Resources cycles and approaches
• Substance Abuse strategy and techniques
• Thinking abilities
• Psychomotor abilities (Reactions/coordination)
• Speed/distance assessment (judgment)
• Correspondences (Listening)
• Correspondence (provide guidance)
• Spatial 3D (see object as well as markings in space)
• Group working
• Independent direction
• Eye, hand coordination
• Using time effectively
• Stress taking care of
• Wellbeing cognizant
• Able to work shifts
• Results orientated
Transnet ask every one of our workers, clients, individuals from people in general and our providers to report any sort of extortion or defilement or scams.
0800 003 056 or email [email protected]
“NB: The candidate must meet the minimum inherent health requirements of the job”