x58 General Worker Posts
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
15 June 2023 12h00pm
To guarantee a steady duty by providing assistance to RME Construction teams during upkeep and the workings of construction
To guarantee that the work is finished in a manner that is both effective and efficient, performing as a general worker
Acquiring the necessary qualifications, skills, and expertise
- Must have completed at least Grade 9 and have at least six months of experience in a relevant field.
- Must be physically fit and pass a required medical test before beginning work.
- Maintain vigilance and a focus on safety,
- In addition to having the ability to communicate in English
- Have the ability to continue working despite inclement weather.
- You should be prepared to put in longer hours with short notice.
- Be willing to work in locations other than your designated depot or to relocate.
- Be able to work effectively in confined spaces as well as at elevated levels.
- Have a strong focus on health and safety.
- Get ready to put in some effort into the noise environmental area.
- Carry out each and every task in accordance with the instructions provided by the Supervisor or Team Leader.
- Always be on time, and you absolutely must maintain a sober lifestyle.
- Material manipulation, loading, and unloading are also included.
- The cleaning of sites, which includes the removal of weeds, the stacking of materials, the sweeping of floors, and the removal and disposal of excess or rubble materials.
- In the construction industry, you need to be able to use any hand tool, meaning non-mechanized equipment.
- Purification of the tools.
- Attaching evidence that you reside at the given address is required.
- An official copy of your identification must be attached.
- A school report that has been officially certified needs to be attached.
- In the event that any of the aforementioned items are missing from the application, it will be considered and declared invalid.
Send your resume/CV to the following address:
FOR : Mkhondo Municipality
POSITION TITLE : GENERAL WORKER X 48
GRADE : L2
DURATION : 10.07.2023 to 20.07.2023
DEPARTMENT : OHTE
LOCATION : Maviristad – Mkhondo, Mpumalanga
REFERENCE : TBA
FOR : Piet Retief
POSITION TITLE : GENERAL WORKER X 10
GRADE : L2
DURATION : 01/07/2023 to 31/03/2024
DEPARTMENT : TEW
LOCATION : Piet Retief, KZN
Reference : C 341 9670
Please note that we will only contact the candidates whose applications have been shortlisted.