General Worker (UNI230707-9) – Unitrans
Job Title General Worker
Business Unit / Division General Freight
Contract Johannesburg X-Dock
Job Type Classification Permanent – Normal
Location – Town / City Modderfontein
Location – Province Gauteng
Location – Country South Africa
The Condensed Version of the General Worker Job Announcement
There is a new opening for an experienced General Worker / Truck Assistant, and the primary responsibilities of the successful candidate will be to provide assistance with the daily loads and deliveries.
Please refer to the prerequisites, obligations, and duties that are outlined in the following paragraphs for further information.
Needs and demands : The Absolute Minimums
- Capable of operating heavy machinery and equipment
- Able to walk, bend, push, pull, and lift repeatedly throughout the workday
- Knowledgeable of appropriate methods for storage and disposal
- Capable of excellent communication and the ability to
- Physically fit
- Work in a safe manner, which means ensuring that all safety requirements are met;
- Be prepared to work shifts, weekends, and public holidays;
- Have a clean criminal record;
- Must have their own reliable transportation to and from work;
- Be able to work shifts, weekends, and public holidays;
A Checklist of Responsibilities and Commitments
- Ensuring that both the surrounding area and the vehicle are clean.
- Maintaining the condition of the automobile.
- Duties that pertain to the general upkeep of the house.
- Immediately inform management of any necessary repairs that need to be done.