ANOVA HEALTH INSTITUTE
Cape Town, Western Cape
Posted 12 January 2024 – Closing Date 02 February 2024
Share this vacancy on Facebook
Share this vacancy on LinkedIn
Share this vacancy on Twitter
Company primary industry
Information Technology and Services
Job functional area
Anova is a NGO that empowers individuals and changes lives. Great health and personal satisfaction motivates us to give health care solutions and support to the individuals who need it most.
We are searching for a talented Data Capturer to help the project through direct help at facility level who will carry out data related administration work, capture patient’s records, produce defaulter reports, and compile monthly stats.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Gather and sort out information into important data tools, systems as required by the project, including data from RedCap, facility systems and routine data.
• Help with ensuring all ART folders updated are captured on health information System
• Help the M&E Official to oversee monthly data reports from project staff, especially the CLOs
• Carry out and be part of Data Quality Improvement Projects
• Support the M&E Official to further develop regularly collected data for example RedCap at Anova supported facilities, by partaking in data audits and data improvement activities, including training.
• Help the M&E Official to gather and analyse monthly data reports from project staff, especially the CLOs
• Help with submission dispatch weekly
• Data cleaning(interrogations) at facility level
• Safe storage of monthly reinforcements, dispatches, and Monthly reports
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required:
• Grade 12
• Tertiary qualifications an additional benefit
• Data capturing ability through experience or training
• Be able to work under pressure and comply with meeting deadlines
• Fast and precise Data capturing abilities
• Excellent administrative and organizational abilities
• Experience with TIER.Net, Prehmis, PHCIS and RedCap
• Talk/read and write English as well as other local language a benefit