Zanzou was not authorized to operate as a nightclub and was operating unlawfully, according to confirmation from the City of Tshwane. After a former employee revealed the violent acts that occurred at the club behind the scenes while guests were having a good time, there was a stir. The former bouncer posted a number of films of other bouncers sexually abusing and tormenting customers in the kitchen on social media.
Yolande Faro, the chief of the Tshwane Metro Police Department, stated during a compliance raid on Wednesday that Zanzou was being investigated for potentially breaking the city’s ordinances. “We are investigating all of that because it is not zoned to be a nightclub. We will ensure that the entire strip, including all of Tshwane’s nightclubs, is compliant. In addition to Zanzou, we are investigating the other clubs connected to the proprietors.”
The management of the club said on Tuesday that the security firm whose guards were implicated in torturing customers had been sacked. The aforementioned security firm does not adhere to the guidelines established by the Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority (PSIRA), according to MMC for Health in Tshwane, Tshegofatso Masheba. Additionally, we discovered that the security firm working here does not adhere to PSIRA regulations. Thus, they are a few of the difficulties we must overcome. The workers here also came out to voice their grievances. The South African Police Service is still searching for eight people.
Police said that they were looking into a number of offenses, such as kidnapping, assault, assault GBH, and crimen injuria. Three of the victims connected to the viral recordings have opened cases at Brooklyn SAPS, according to police confirmation.
Be the first to reply