Motus Aftermarket Parts
Brackenfell, Western Cape
Posted 09 January 2024 – Closing Date 15 January 2024
Share this vacancy on Facebook
Share this vacancy on LinkedIn
Share this vacancy on Twitter
Company primary industry
Job functional area
Only open to EE candidates
The motivation behind this job is to guarantee a protected delivery of products to and from and guaranteeing that all strategies are followed accordingly.
• Grade 12
• 3 years delivery experience
• Legitimate driver permit, with PDP-Fundamental
• Great time usage abilities Fundamental
• Great communication abilities
• Capacity to work under pressure
• Be honest and show honesty
• Sober habits
• Clear criminal record
Key Performance Areas incorporates, however not limited to:
• Inspecting of the vehicle pre-takeoff and return
• Inspection records to be given back to Dispatch Supervisor every Monday to close down before another assessment rundown will be given.
• Any errors on the vehicle should be accounted for immediately before the vehicle can leave the premises.
• Checking parcels along with manager before loading into the vehicle always stick to the New Dispatch Loading procedure.
• Delivering the packages to the clients on your assigned course according to course timetable and excursion sheet.
• Guarantee client adherence to the POD procedure.
• Adhere to the RFC procedure.
• Delivering all documents and collection slips that are assigned to your excursion sheet and receive POD.
• Sign outing sheets in at the POD clerk and guarantee that all records that were relegated to your name is finished and received back the next day.
• Outstanding trip sheets will be your obligation and you will be expected to take responsibility for any POD queries.
• No stock transfers between client shops.
• Keeping up with and cleaning of the vehicle, detailing any issues on the vehicle quickly to the dispatch manager
• Report any issues experienced in regards to deliveries or POD’s to the dispatch supervisor