Posted 08 January 2024 – Closing Date 31 January 2024
Share this vacancy on Facebook
Share this vacancy on LinkedIn
Share this vacancy on Twitter
Intercare Northriding Medical & Dental Centre
Company primary industry
Job functional area
Health Care Provider
Intercare is a powerful medical organization focusing in on offering esteem based medical services to patients. As ambassadors of the Intercare brand, all that we do is directed by our motivation to encourage individuals. Our common upsides of Individuals focused, Intergity, Inclusivity, Greatness and Innovation define what we believe and what our identity is.
An extraordinary opportunity exists at Intercare Northriding Medical and Dental Centre in Randburg, Johannesburg for an Enrolled Nurse, who will be capable to provide quality nursing care to our patients. The applicant ought to direct obligations with sympathy, regard, and receptiveness. The key point of the position is to play out all nursing obligations as per the extent of training as endorsed by the South African Nursing Council, while sticking to all office approaches and techniques.
• Helping the Medical Practitioner in the pre-screening, treatment and care of patients.
• Help Medical Reception in the prioritizing of medical related crises.
• Effectively maintain stock management processes.
• Partake in month to month stock cycle counts.
• Keep up with crisis streetcar as per organization strategies and techniques.
• When booked to work, go about as the responsible individual after hours to guarantee smooth tasks and raise to the training supervisor as and when required.
• Grade 12.
• Diploma/Degree in nursing leading to qualification as Enrolled Nurse.
• 2-3 years’ insight inside a clinical environment a must.
• Computer literate (MS Office) fundamental.
• SANC Registration as an Enrolled Nurse.