Shop Assistant Jobs in KZN and Western Cape
Toys R Us Careers
Company primary industry
Job functional area
Retail Shop Assistant Position Outline and Introduction to the Job
We would like to welcome you to the world of awesome that is Toys R Us, where we encourage your children to let their imaginations run wild!
Both Toys R Us and Babies R Us are well-known and respected companies all across the world. Toys R Us South Africa presently offers more than 60 physical locations, two of which are situated in Namibia, Botswana, and Zambia, in addition to an ALL NEW AWWWESOME online site.
The company is commonly referred to as the “World’s Greatest Toy Stores.”
To ensure that consumers of all ages, from children to grandparents, are provided with an incredible selection and experience that is complemented by excellent value, the primary objective of the organization is to guarantee this.
Do you consider yourself an energetic and passionate person who will provide extraordinary customer satisfaction and excellent shop performance?
Then you might be interested in working for us as a Shop Assistant; we would love to have you on board!
The goal of this job is to increase revenue by providing consumers with an outstanding level of service and by giving them an experience that will blow their minds.
Shop Assistant Key Skills needed:
- Sales driven
- Exceptional abilities in providing service to customers
- Highly motivated and goal-driven with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Exceptional abilities in both sales and communication.
Shop Assistant Principal Components of Performance
- Offering them an AMAZING level of service in order to create a WOW moment for them
- Attend to the specific and individualized shopping needs of each client, and place the client’s interests ahead of all others at all times.
- Ensuring that, both on the sales floor and on the phone, clients receive service that is timely and pertinent
- Observe each and every fundamental criteria for providing assistance to customers
- Identifying the needs of clients and providing guidance regarding product selection, pricing, and warranties
- Providing customers with product demonstrations, explanations, and recommendations
- Making a profit from the sale of products and, more crucially, supplementary products and services
- Making sure that the prices of the goods are displayed appropriately and that they are
- Make sure that promotions are carried out on schedule and that the carrying out of the promotions is planned in advance.
- Observance of all merchandising and layout requirements, as well as housekeeping routines and timetables
- The timely preparation, implementation, and upkeep of all of the advertised sales promotions
- Providing the Store Manager with information on which products are selling quickly and which are selling slowly
- Taking part in stock takes and stock counts
- Minimize stock loss
- Keep costs as low as possible within your area of responsibility
- Maximize sales in all areas
- Ensure the safety of the company’s property within your area of responsibility
Entry Requirement for Shop Assistant
- Matric Certificate
- 6 (six) months retail experience
- In order to be able to work shifts, you are need to have your own transportation or trustworthy transportation.
- To carry out any additional pertinent responsibilities that are requested by Senior Management
- To participate in all needed and required service training as appropriate.
- Observing the highest standards of confidentiality with regard to all information
- 4. Conducting regular evaluations of one’s performance and growth as an individual
- To assume responsibility and accountability for being up to date with current SOPs.
- 6. To cooperate completely in the adoption of any new technology and any new procedures.
TO APPLY FOR THE POST, KINDLY CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW LOCATION INFORMATION TO FILL FORM
Grassy Park, Western Cape
Posted 14 February 2023
Closing Date 24 February 2023
Shop Assistant(Online Store)
Posted 02 February 2023
Closing Date 16 February 2023