SARS is currently interested in the services of an Assistant Artisan and today we bring you a brief detailing of the vacancy post, requirements, skills and how to apply for the vacancy under this post. Without wasting much time, let us dive straight into the Vacancy details.
The key role of the Assistant Artisan is to monitor, maintain and manage the functionality standard of buildings and facilities to the best condition.
Applicants interested in the post are advised to have a completed Grade 12 qualification and a minimum experience of one year or more in a similar role.
Skills and other characteristics the employer requires for applicants include being responsible at work, be willing to work honestly with others, be respectful and report to the Coordinator(Enterprise Service & Support Division).
Assistant will carry out daily inspections and monitor functionality of equipment for faults, keep records updated, execute work or perform daily maintenance tasks, reduce risks and mistakes, be able to plan and execute a task, and report or communicate issues while giving feedback.
Location for the opportunity is: Dooringkloof
Closing Date is 20 May 2022,kindly apply before the closing date to avoid being automatically disqualified.
Guide to APPLY:
- Click on button, you will be redirected to SARS recruitment site.
- Sign up/Register yourself if new user.
- Fill in all areas you have knowledge and experience off.
- Upload your Qualifications.
- Then proceed with application.
- Remember, SARS recruitment site will keep your details for their referral purposes and so you can apply for jobs.
- We advice you to update your latest and truthful details.
Wishing you all the best with your applications and remember to share this vacancy post with others. Also Click here to checkout out other vacancies.